Sunday, February 19, 2012

I shall not fear

FEAR!

What a gripping and ugly word.
FEAR!
I’ve struggled with it for a very, very long time.
FEAR!
For years I tried to not address it. I just wanted to be normal. I didn’t want to deal with that stuff.
FEAR!
I didn’t want to face that I felt like an orphan. Orphans are afraid because there is no one to protect them. And I didn’t feel protected.
FEAR!
But now I know that I have a loving Heavenly Father who was protecting me even though I couldn’t see Him.
FEAR.
And I’m starting to trust Him. And I’m starting to face this struggle.
FEAR…
The more I walk with Him the more I am realizing that He’s not going to let go of my hand
…FEAR…
I’m starting to understand what David meant when he said that though he walked through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, he would fear no evil…
…FEAR…?
For HE is with me.
…FEAR…?!
And He loves me. And the Bible says that perfect
LOVE!!
Casts out
fear

I will be healed of fear and anxiety in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

No comments:

Post a Comment